10 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Acacia honey is very rich in fructose and glucose. It has a high content of mineral salts (iron, phosphorus, calcium ...) and vitamins. It is also composed of amino acids and its pollen count is quite low.
Acacia honey is a product that presents little risk of allergies, given its low pollen content. Indeed, this honey:
- soothes and calms some pains
- regulates intestinal function (problem of constipation)
- stimulates the appetite
- strengthens the skeleton and helps growth
- stabilizes gastric secretions
- fights respiratory system diseases, especially in children
- helps detoxify the liver
- works as a natural sweetener for children under 12 months of age.
Acacia honey is particularly beneficial to:
- babies and children
- mild diabetics: given the low glucose content of Acacia honey
- Athletic: this honey is an excellent natural energizer.